WordPress maintenance services
Partner with a 24/7 team that takes care of all your WordPress headaches.
Our speed engineers aim to have your site loading in under 2 seconds. We put your site through rigorous testing and work on each metric to improve site speed!
Security fully mananged
We make sure your website is as close to 100% secure as humanly possible by giving you free access to the iThemes Security Pro premium plugin.
Plugin, theme & core file updates
Your plugins, themes, and core files are updated weekly and included in Monday reports to make sure your WordPress maintenance services run smoothly.
24/7 website edits
Get unlimited website edits when you sign up for a monthly WP Buffs care plan. No cap on time or number of tickets like other companies enforce.
Core file & database backups
We take real-time external backups of your website on our Amazon S3 servers (and have access to 1-click restore functionality if necessary)
24/7 monitoring & emergency support
Your website is checked 1,440 times a day. And because our team is working 24/7, we take action within 60 seconds if it's down.
Advanced website support
We provide priority support for websites with eCommerce, membership, multilingual, staging, or advanced functionality.
Along with our own speed optimization, professional security, and maintenance practices, you could receive premium plugins under our various plans!
Mobile & browser optimization
We make sure every page and post on your website(s) pass Google Mobile-Friendly Test and works no matter what browser people use to visit your site.
Full transparency into updates, uptime, backups, traffic, performance and our 24/7 WordPress maintenance service.
iThemes Security Pro
Prevents hacks, security breaches & malware.
Monitor activity through your security dashboard
Automatic checks for malware, blacklist status, website errors and out-of-date software.
WP Rocket is our most trusted caching plugin for all WordPress sites! It’s recognized as the most powerful caching plugin by WordPress experts. From caching to DNS prefetching, it’s all here!
Minimal configuration, immediate results.
With multisite compatibility.
WP Smush Pro
WP Smush is one of WPMUDEV’s Premium plugins! In a click of a button, it will compress all your images and serve the correct size of the image for the container! If you’re looking for an automated and worry-free way to compress your images, this is what you’ve been looking for!
One click to optimize all images.
Automatic compress your images on upload.
Compress images outside the media library.
Free speed eBook
Free security eBook
WP Buffs aims to simplify your life. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Common WordPress maintenance service questions
- We offer 24/7 support. Because WP Buffs was built around a 100% remote work environment, we have staff working from here in the US and across the globe.
- We give our customers access to premium plugins. Every website on our Protect Plan or Perform Plan care plans gets access to iThemes Security Pro (a $297 value), WP Smush Pro (a $600 value) and WP Rocket (a $199 value). This is pretty terrific value considering the overall prices of our care plans.
- When you work with WP Buffs, a significant part of your payment goes towards helping us donate time to causes we all care about. For example, a significant part of our revenue goes towards the 100% free development time and care plan we donate to herresiliencycenter.org. HER Resiliency Center is a non-profit organization that helps vulnerable young women ages 18 to 25 with the support, skills, and resources they need to make positive decisions and thrive. Through mentoring, workshops, and the support of dedicated and highly trained staff, HER gives young women a path to independence and a different life.
- We let our customers speak for themselves. Our team’s highest priority has always been to make customers happy. You can search for us on Google or check out our reviews on Facebook. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
- We have a white-label partnership program. WP Buffs partners with design agencies, marketing firms and freelancers by offering a simple and effective white-label solution. If you have clients or customers who need ongoing website edits, performance enhancements, additional security or any kind of regular maintenance, we’ll step in as your background technical partner.
You can include a self-destructing link with your login credentials during checkout. Or you can send them to us after you've signed up. Get them to us at your convenience.
Once you sign up, we'll have your plan set up within 24-48 hours. Everything from speed improvements to security optimization will be addressed by our team automatically.
We'll send you a series of introductory emails detailing how to effectively ask for edits, the best screen capture tools and other ways to get the most value out of your plan.
Unlimited edits do include edits to content, changing plugin settings and CSS adjustments. They do not included custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress or building out a new website or subdomain.
Websites with advanced functionality like this require our Perform Plan. They take more resources for us to manage, so making sure you’re on the right plan means we’ll be able to dedicate what’s needed to keep your website secure, fast and running smoothly.
We’ll work with anybody regardless of their hosting provider. We understand that different websites have different needs and that people have realistic budgets that they have to meet. If you'd like to upgrade, we recommend our trusted hosting partners.
Once you sign up for the care plan that makes the most sense for you, you'll receive a welcome email with information on your plan and details about how to securely send us your login credentials. Once you send login information for your WordPress dashboard and hosting provider, we'll have your plan fully implemented in 24-48 hours.
The speed enhancements can take up to a week since we have to optimize everything for your unique core files, theme and plugins and we want to be careful not to cause any downtime for your website. So we take our time and make sure this is done right instead of risking potentially compromising your website.
Our care plans each cover one single site. If you have multiple sites as subdomains of a site (e.g. wpbuffs.com and othersite.wpbuffs.com) they still count as separate sites. If you have 3 websites that you'd like us to manage, you'll need 3 plans, one for each site. You are more than welcome to choose different plans for each website.
We've set up our pricing structure to stay pretty lean and with our global team, it just makes more sense to handle all our support through email.
While we don't offer phone support, we've made customer service a huge priority here at WP Buffs and you'll find our email support fast, effective and friendly!
Your leaders when it comes to premium website management
Talk to a WordPress expert 24/7
Parys, South Africa
Nashville, TN, USA