Unlimited edits do include edits to content, changing plugin settings and CSS adjustments. Things that are not included are custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress, creation of content or building out a new website or subdomain.
- Included: You want us to change out the logo with one that you provide.
- Not included: You want us to edit your logo image.
- Included: You want us to add a new product to your WooCommerce store (for which you've provided all needed content).
- Not included: You want us to create a custom checkout process for your WooCommerce store.
- Included: You want us to install and set up a plugin to use its built in functionality.
- Not included: You want us to create new functionality that doesn't exist in a plugin. (This would require custom development which may be available at an hourly development rate.)
- Included: You want us to take the text that you emailed to us and use it to replace the current content on your About page.
- Not included: You want us to write content for or design your About page.
We'd be happy to help you with custom development as well. That kind of project is fully covered by our hourly work ($100 per hour) or a retainer plan if your client requires on-going custom development work. Please contact us through your white-label support email address.
Hi! It means a lot to me that you wanted to know who wrote this. I’m the Head Buff at WP Buffs. I also run WPMRR, a robust video course that teaches WordPress professionals how to implement, sell and execute ongoing care plans for their clients and increase their revenue every single month. Or if you want some freebies, check out our free speed and security ebooks, webinars for WordPress professionals, WordPress blog or WordPress podcast all about building monthly recurring revenue. Boom!