"I see a very reasonable ROI from working with the WP Buffs white-label program. In fact, I'm able to cash in four figures each month in additional revenue. In most cases, their team handles the basic maintenance and 24x7 support, while I'm able to add customized services for my clients. That allows me to charge a premium for premium maintenance services."
Jan Koch, Owner of WP Mastery and WP Buffs white-label partner
"I can't give you specific data on how much my day has changed or how much time you save me, because since I've started working with you, I have an entirely new job--you've changed my life. I used to be a slave to the computer all day trying to fix things or do things I really wasn't meant to do. Now, ALL I do is focus on what I love...it's like comparing apples to oranges."
Dan O'Connor, Owner of Dan O'Connor Training
"WP Buffs has exceeded my expectations whenever they email me recommendations that could be made to my site after they do a quick audit of it. Whether that's to improve my image load times or recommended plugins to use, I've been really impressed by their services. They do so much more than simply make backup copies of your site and keep things secure. They can recommend additional things to do on your site to speed it up, make it more secure, and keep it in top shape."
Isaac Oakeson, Founder of Civil Engineering Academy
"WP Buffs is just a great team. I would recommend them to anyone with a WordPress website. They've helped us tremendously. Things can go wrong on any day, including the weekend, and WP Buffs are there to fix the problem. We have had ZERO issues since working with WP Buffs and we feel our WooCommerce store at We Love Lenses is 100% safe and secure. We have nothing but trust in the WP Buffs team because whenever we need the Buffs, they deliver!"
Mireille Gabarretta, Director of We Love Lenses
They love us so much, they shared their WP Buffs reviews with everyone
— Corrin Campbell (@CorrinCampbell) September 4, 2019
Only 3 days in, but @thewpbuffs looks to be the go-to replacement after WP Curve was sold to sad GoDaddy
— Joe Robison (@josephrobison) February 23, 2018
— Spanish Playground (@SpanishPlaygrd) February 19, 2018
— Dr. Linda Online (@drlindaobgyn) April 11, 2018
Caroline Tames 3 Complex Websites
- "Their feedback and advice allow us to spend less time trying to troubleshoot things, and instead focus on the growth of our sites and our organizational goals. We’re able to make critical decisions and improvements much faster."
- "Our last big project was moving all the sites over to HTTPS. It’s something I put off because of how large and complex some of our sites were, but we finally felt equipped to move forward because the Buffs were on it. "
- "The Buffs’ sign-off on emails is 'we’ve got your back,' and that’s exactly how it feels."
Agency Increases Profit Margin by 23%
- "You guys keep in touch. I don't ever feel like there is a time where I won't get a response or you say 'we can't do that'."
- "Since we began working with WP Buffs, revenue has gone up. A lot. And our profit margin has increased by 23%."
- "In the support area of the business, WP Buffs is the bedrock we're building our foundation on."