Lindsay teaches us how to get on Google's good side by building trust, expertise, and authority through SEO.
Here is what you will learn:
- What is E.A.T (expertise, authority, and trust) and why does it matter for SEO?
- How to share SEO expertise through content marketing successfully
- Getting on Google's good side by establishing authority via link building
- Building trust through transparency, usability, and feedback (reviews)
- Bonus: Get some expert tips on SEO for the future of your WordPress website!
- Lindsay's webinar slides
- webShine, Lindsay's SEO agency
- Pathfinder SEO, where Lindsay and her team teach SEO through proven guides and processes.
- 8 Top SEO Forums To Find You Answers to Your Toughest Questions
- WordPress Categories vs Tags: Fuel SEO by Organizing Content Correctly
- WordPress SEO Plugins: The Most Used (And Popular) of 2020
- Get your 10% discount on our 24/7 WordPress maintenance and support care plans
Hi! It means a lot to me that you wanted to know who wrote this. I’m the Head Buff at WP Buffs. I also run WPMRR, a robust video course that teaches WordPress professionals how to implement, sell and execute ongoing care plans for their clients and increase their revenue every single month. Or if you want some freebies, check out our free speed and security ebooks, webinars for WordPress professionals, WordPress blog or WordPress podcast all about building monthly recurring revenue. Boom!