We really can't express how thrilled we are that you've decided to partner with us on your WordPress website. It means everything that you trust us with the well-being of your website.
WordPress is about to get a whole lot easier for you. Let's get started.
1. First things first - we need access to your website! Here are the login credentials we need:
- Your website address (www.yourwebsite.com)
- Your WP dashboard username
- Your WP dashboard password
- A link to your hosting provider or cPanel (godaddy.com, https://gator4207.hostgator.com:2088, etc.)
- Your hosting provider username
- Your hosting provider password
And here's how you can safely and securely get them to us. Please double check that they work before sending them over:
- Enter all your login credentials here: One-Time Self Destructing Links For Sharing Sensitive Information
- Click Generate Link to retrieve a short URL
- Reply to this email with your short URL
- When our team visits this link, we'll be able to access your login credentials. The information is then destroyed on One Time's system and can not be retrieved again.
2. Please review our FAQ page. People ask us questions all the time that are answered right here, so let's get on the same page so we can be an even better technical partner for you.
3. Here are a few plugins we'll be adding to your website as part of your new plan. If you think any of these plugins might conflict with your current WordPress site or you've implemented any custom code at all, reply here and let us know ASAP!
4. Here's how website edits work (Perform Plan and Perform Plan Pro only):
- You create a list of improvements whenever.
- Send us your changes via email
- Within 48 hours, we've finished your edits. If you've opted into our Perform Plan Pro, they'll be finished much faster. Virtual high five!
5. Here's how you get in touch with your new WordPress support team.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org): Email us, day or night, 24/7/365 and we'll get your edits done.
Hi! It means a lot to me that you wanted to know who wrote this. I’m the Head Buff at WP Buffs. I also run WPMRR, a robust video course that teaches WordPress professionals how to implement, sell and execute ongoing care plans for their clients and increase their revenue every single month. Or if you want some freebies, check out our free speed and security ebooks, webinars for WordPress professionals, WordPress blog or WordPress podcast all about building monthly recurring revenue. Boom!